Hello sweets!! 🙂 🙂
I am back with my new post and again it’s all about monsoon and guides for you to look as good as you look in sunny days with few simple steps. Believe me I carry everything I have mentioned below and these are really helpful so I thought to share it with all of yall so that the problems you are facing this monsoon can lessen a little bit.
Things to carry in monsoon 🙂
- Rubber watches
- Plastic jewellery
- Waterproof makeup
- Cotton scarves
Things to wear in monsoon 😛
- Wear bright colours this monsoon like YELLOW, PINKS, JADE, and ORANGE.
- Glitters area unit supporters to seem manner fashionable in dark weather therefore add up a bit little bit of glitter to your garments.
- AVOID wearing LIGHT COLORS and WHITES, wear slightly heavy fabric at least the transparency of the clothes can be avoided when WET.
- If you are continuing with western outfits then tie your trouser little up to avoid spoiled end.
And if you change your mind to Indian outfits then short Kurtis and leggings are the BEST.
- Wearing cotton scarves will be good enough they can be easily managed.
- Use a lot of colors to everything in monsoon, like clothes, shoes and accessories. Because bright colors and rains make you look fairer and prettier 🙂
- Short dresses or midis are the most suitable outfit for monsoon.
Dos and Don’t s
- DO invest in raincoats and umbrella then buying a new lip color because the makeup you are wearing already be spoiled if you don’t carry umbrella in rains.
- DO NOT wear leather shoes in rain because real leather starts breaking up when it comes in contact with water.
- DO wear rubber watches and plastic jewellery in monsoon because you can save your expensive ornaments from rusting.
- DO NOT wear pumps or stilettos because heels are risky with water filled everywhere.
- DO try platform heels if you are stout and look short in flats.
- DO NOT carry jute bags as they can soak in a lot of water.
- DO paint your hands and toes for cleaner and fairer look.
- DO NOT put too much makeup its really harmful to your skin instead you can go with WATERPROOF MAKEUP, it will not smudge and will make you look good.
- DO use serum to protect your hair from dirt and unwanted particles.
- DO NOT tie up your hair, tying up hair is like locking water in that particular tied loop area and no air can pass through so the moisture could cause you to loose hair.
And do not forget to wear your best smile 🙂 😀
I F T E S H A M