(This post was meant to be published under #TriedNewTuesday section but due to some network issues I could not publish this post on Tuesday and instead i m publishing it today) Fall or summer its doesn’t matter in a country like INDIA. People here are addicted to a traditional Indian hot beverage called “Chai”. It’s so famous in this country that people love to start and end their days with it. Being an Indian I m still not addicted to this drink, unlike rest of my family. They are all in love with Chai. On the other hand, I prefer drinking coffee but as fall is arriving I too have that soft corner in my heart for hot beverages. Fall calls for warm mornings and hot drinks. I only love cold coffee I cannot drink coffee when its too hot. I like mine to be a mild and little warmer. Today i m working on my first ever post under #TriedNewTuesday section where I will be sharing all new recipes that I have tried recently and that turned out to be delicious.
I m not a hot coffee person at all I have tried being but then too i dont like hot and strong coffee and during fall I get this hot beverage cravings so I decided to find an alternative for it that turned out to be Chai and as I said before I hate drinking chai this made me little upset. But going through Pinterest I saw 3 amazing Fall Chai Lattes that I decided to try and share with you guys. I believe it’s an amazing coffee alternate and tastes delicious. I never though that these recipes will turn out to be so freaking good. So without saying anymore let’s just get straight to the recipes.
1st Chai Latte Recipe:
- Add 2 cups of water in a medium size pan.
- Add spices to this boiling water
- 1TSP Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2TSP Ground Ginger
- 1/2TSP Cardamom
- 1/2TSP Ground Nutmeg
- 1/8TSP Ground All Spice
- Whisk them together
- When the water gets boiled let them sit for 5 min.
- Then heat the pan again and add 2 black tea bags to it.
- Add 2TSP of honey
- Turn off the heat and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Strain the liquid in a separate jar.
- Now add 3 Quater cup of froth milk(use blender or milk frother to froth your milk) into a different pan.
- Add 1TBSP honey Pinch of cinnamon Now add half equal parts of water and tea solution into a drinking cup.
2nd Chai Latte Recipe:
- Prepare 250 ml of deep chai tea into a pan.
- Take 250ml of milk in a pan and heat.
- Add 1TSP vanilla essence
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pich of nutmeg
- 1-2 TSP honey
- Stir all well then pour it over the chai tea mix(take equal amount of milk and chai mixture)
- Froth with a frother or blend in a blender to get foam and bubbly texture.
3rd Chai Latte Recipe:
- Add 3 cups of water to a medium size pan.
- Add 1TSP peppercorn
- Add 4 cloves
- Add 1-star anise
- Add 4 cardamom
- A ginger 2 cinnamon sticks
- Let them boil for 5-10 minutes
- Heat it again for 5 minutes
- Add 3 black tea bags
- 1Cup milk
- 2 TSP honey
- Let it heat for 5 more minutes.
- Now let it sit for 5 minutes Strain the mixture into a cup
These are my recent favorite 3 Healthy Fall Chai Latter Recipes. Try them and let me know how they tasted and I hope you guys are enjoying my fall posts so far. Will be back with an amazing post. See you soon XOXO