Journaling was an all new experience for me. It made more confident and a positive person. With journaling, I became more peaceful and calmer. I was a person who loved keeping her things and thoughts to herself and approached towards everything with negativity. This all have happened just because I was shy or uncomfortable with others company. But when things changed I changed with it. Journaling has made me a completely different person now. I started journaling 4-5 months ago and I find a sense of peace sharing my feelings and thoughts with my journal. It made me love myself even more. I got so involved in this journaling thing that I maintained my :
Things to Achieve
My ups & Downs
Things I Want To Change
My Fears etc.
Into it and that’s why it got over and I was thinking of buying a new one but as I like making things on my own and it’s fall time now I decided to make a Fall Inspired Journal. So without wasting any more time lets get started.
Things You Will Need:
A Spiral Notebook
A pair of Scissors
Printouts of Fall Inspired Images
White or Black Craft Paper
Binder Clips(medium size)
Steps To Make:
- Take the spiral out of the notebook.
- Cut out the images separately(i took all fall inspires images, you can take anything you like)
- With the help of glue stick each one as you like on your notebook.
- Let it dry for few minutes.
- I took this leaf picture to paste at the center, you can also use plain white sheet.
- Now using black pen write JOURNAL in any font of your choice.
- Now measure the spiral area you want to cover using black or white craft paper.
- Using a good quality glue stick wrap the black craft paper at the spiral area and use binder clips to keep it in place.
- Now put the spiral string back.
- Place the notebook between heavy books, this will help you keep everything in place until it dries.
- Now using alphabet stickers stick words of your choice, I decided to go with FALL and COZY(place them anywhere anyway you like)
- That it and your DIY FALL INSPIRED JOURNAL is ready.
This idea can be used for making a journal or back to school notebooks. Be creative and create your own personalized journal. Share with me your creations I would love to see it. Best of Luck. BE INSPIRED and BE CREATIVE. Will be back with an amazing post. See you soon XOXO