With the arrival of the fall season, everybody loves to comfort themselves with warm things, like coffee, sweaters, tea, soup, hot chocolate cake etc. Having spicy, slurpy soup on a chilly fall day has become my new obsession. I m a huge fan of quick and one pot recipes, though I m not a foodie or a chef but I still like to cook some easy recipes to pamper my taste buds whenever I feel like trying something new(or when I m hungry). Being addicted to Ching’s noodles lately, (as it tastes way better than Meggie noodles) I decided to experiment with it a little.
Today under #TriedNewTuesday section I will be sharing an incredibly easy and delicious 10 Minutes Ching’s Noodles Soup recipe with you. Fall has arrived and I have fallen in love with this soup recipe. I m so glad to share these kinds of healthy recipes on my blog, you guys like my food posts compared to others.
The fall season is here and we should not be late to fill our boxes with hot and cozy recipes. This incredible and delightful soup is made with Ching’s noodles, Ching’s soup mix, fresh veggies, spices, and herbs. It’s perfect hearty soup for fall I guess. I have added cilantro and hot pepper to top my spicy soup bowl you may choose anything of your choice(be creative).One great thing about this recipe is its simple, comforting and tasty at the same time, perfect for a lazy fall day yeah!! I guess I have said enough in the favor of it, let’s get straight to the recipes now.
- 2 packages Ching’s Schezwan Noodles
- 1 package Ching’s Manchurian Soup mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon Chings Hot chili sauce
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 small tomato diced
- 1 tablespoon ginger grated
- 5 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/2 cup Scallion chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 carrot diced
- 1 green chili diced
- 1 capsicum diced
- Black pepper (for seasoning)
- Add olive oil to a stockpot and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Add all the veggies and cook for 4 minutes(stir occasionally).
- Add garlic, ginger, dry spices and other seasonings, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add 3 cups of water and mix well.
- Now add the Chings Manchurian Soup mix and add 1 more cup of water. Bring to a simmer and add soy sauce, red chili sauce, and vinegar, simmer for 8-10 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Add the ching’s noodles to the mix and simmer for another 2-3 minutes or until the noodles have softened( soggy noodles suck so be careful). Add scallions and stir to combine.
- Remove pan from heat, ladle soup into bowls and top with cilantro at the end. Enjoy your meal..!!
That’s it for today’s post. I loved writing it, hope you enjoy reading it as well. If you try this recipe do share your pictures with me I would love to see your creation. Will be back with some more amazing recipes. Stay tuned XOXO