Coffee being my recent obsession I especially love mochas. Let me tell you it’s all about MOCHA today hot or cold. I wanted to share this mocha recipe with you all from a long time because it has been my recent weekend favorite also I m sorry I could not post under #TriedNewTuesday on time as I promised but there were few urgent orders that I needed to dispatch in time. Please accept my apologies that I could not deliver these amazing recipes to you on time but m really really getting carried away by workload still trying to keep my shit together. Talking about today here I m sharing 2 amazing food posts back to back. I hope you guys will enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed making them. Having Pinterest as my best friend I love making coffeehouse drinks at home and for this one, you won’t even need an espresso machine as well!! nor you do have to plan ahead and make some double strength coffee and have it chilled a night before. I prepare my 1 batch at the moment m ready to make a coffee. I guess preparing in advance for the week is boring, also I love to use things fresh to make my drinks! Saving money and having one of my favorite coffee beverages at home makes me feel like I m in heaven and the coffee recipes I m sharing with you every Tuesdays are a way to easy to give a try. When I feel like having a pampered morning I make my coffee just after I wake up. I will put all the things I will need in the fridge and go for an amazing shower because 30 minutes later everything would be perfectly ready for me to make the coffee. The recipe I m sharing today makes 1 tall beverage. If you want for 2, double it. Even if you only replace your daily coffee shop drinks with this once a week you could save in thousands at the end end of the year. Trust me with this!!
If I could only drink one thing for the rest of my life it would be ICED COFFEE!!
Things You Will Need:
- 1 cup ice
- 1/4 cup strongly brewed coffee
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2-3 tbsp chocolate syrup (to taste)
- Whipped cream or Ice cream (to decorate)
- Fill a glass 2/3 full of ice(about a cup)
- Add 1/4 cup of double strength chilled coffee
- Add 3/4 cup of chilled frothed milk(you can use a blender to froth your milk)
- Drizzle in 2 tbsp of chocolate syrup. I have used mine favorite Hersheys chocolate syrup.
- The next step is completely optional but I bet your drink will look fabulous when it will be topped with some whipped cream, cocoa powder, and a little more chocolate syrup.
- All you need to do is to Layer in a glass: ice, coffee, milk and 2 tbsp chocolate syrup.
- Stir with a straw then add more chocolate syrup if desired
- Top with an ice cream and add more syrup.
It’s time to give up your favorite coffeehouse mocha latte to save some money and don’t you worry guys this mocha latte recipe is very easy. It will just need 5 minutes of your entire day. I won’t lie but I m completely obsessed with mocha latte geez it tastes so freaking good. My morning sand my late night work is sponsored by mocha most of the time.
Forget about all those amazing coffee house drinks you fell in love with at your neighborhood coffee place. Talking about me I don’t like my city coffee house drinks as they are a way too boring for me or maybe I haven’t tried some good places yet but I bet I can make far better than them and though I m putting myself into trying new recipes each day I m learning new things. Homemade drinks are not only pocket-friendly but they can cost you just pennies that too in just 5 minutes. Doesn’t it sound cool?
You will only need 3 ingredients for this:
- 8 ounces Hot Brewed Strong Coffee
- 2 tablespoon Hot Chocolate Mix
- 1/4 cup Whole milk or Normal Milk
- Off course if you want to fancy it up a bit you can add some whipped cream it’s totally up to you I used the frothed milk bubbles here.
- So to start, add the hot chocolate mix to the strong hot coffee.
- Stir it up well and be sure to really get in there and mix it around crazy so that it’s really well combined.
- Then heat up the milk on the stove and if you don’t have one of those fancy little aerators for making foamed milk use a blender. Otherwise, grab your small jar with a lid and whisk and whisk the milk like a crazy for a minute or so until its good and foamy. Then pour that foamed milk into the coffee slowly.
- Well like I said unless you want to get a little fancier. Go ahead grab the whipped cream and pour over.
- You can whip up this simple at home latte just in minutes with a few easy pantry ingredients.
- Stir together the coffee and hot chocolate mix in a large mug.Heat the milk on the stove to warm, it should be around 100 degrees or just hot enough that you can only keep a finger in it comfortably for a couple of seconds. Remove from the stove and froth the milk using a blender or alternatively you can whisk vigorously by hand until the milk gets foamy about in a minute.
- Pour the frothed milk into the coffee if desired garnish with thick foam or dust a cocoa powder mix over it.
Thats all with todays coffee drink guys i hope you all will give it a try. Trust me they are worth the time and efforts you would be putting. Comment below if you have any recipes in mind to share with me. Will be back with an amzinng post until then XOXO