I only have two words for today Cappuccino and Frappuccino oh man!! I m so in love with coffees these days and I believe that my posts may be truly depicting that. Now when I have learned to make all my favorite coffee house recipes at home I m so much more excited to try more and more each day. I know I know my waistline is going to be very very sorry but my taste buds, on the other hand, are throwing an awesome party making me crave for more and more coffee each day. It’s time to forget heading to your favorite coffee house for a coffee fix and make your own mocha frappuccino at home!
Today under #TriedNewTuesday section I will be sharing these 2 amazing coffee house recipes. First, we will be talking about Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino. It’s not a proprietary Starbucks recipe but it’s just a copycat clone that will save your time and money and most importantly you can treat yourself with a cup of homemade Starbucks drink anytime and it will take only 5 minutes of your entire day.
- 2 Shots Espresso, Chilled
- 1/3 Cup Milk (frothed and cooled)
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Large Cup Ice Cubes
- 2 Tablespoon Chocolate Syrup
- Whipped Cream or Ice Cream for serving, a little Chocolate Syrup
- In a blender add 1 cup of ice cubes and 1/3 cup of chilled espresso.
- Make sure your coffee is chilled. Add 1/3 cup of milk(any milk of choice)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar. Then 2 tablespoon of chocolate syrup.
- Blend for about 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Viola, you have an easy homemade Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino. It’s a refreshing drink for your hot summer days. Easy and delicious!
Without a doubt, this is the best homemade cappuccino recipe I have ever tried from Pinterest. The end product is creamy and smooth with a strong but not too strong taste of coffee. I would like to call this as “Perfection In A Cup”. Each day I drink this coffee and I m left craving for more so I concocted this frothy mixture. I don’t own a proper espresso or a cappuccino machine but I could create the exact decadent drink using my blender. Coz you gotta use what you gotta have girl!! And there are so many amazing recipes available on the internet these days that won’t even require this high quality and expensive gadgets to create your favorite drink.
This simple homemade version of cappuccino in not as perfect as one made with fancy gadgetry but it guaranteed hits the spot when you need a shot of caffeine as soon as you wake up in the morning without taking a trip to your local coffee shop early morning. I know all of these drinks are somewhat related to each other but I could not resist myself from getting my hands on each of this recipe list for at least once and why not because for me summer is all about COFFEE!!
- 1 Cup Milk
- Cinnamon or Cocoa Powder for garnish(optional)
- 2-3 Ounces Brewed Espresso ( double shot)
- Using an espresso machine or a regular blender brew 2 shots of espresso.
- Steam 1 cup milk and generate a good amount of thick froth for cream using a blender. Remember you need to create more foam than you usually create for a latte. Place your heated milk in a lidded jar and shake vigorously, whip the milk for a minute or two until it’s nice and frothy. Make sure you use a jar large enough that leaves room for creating a thick foam.
- Next, pour espresso into a serving mug, now slowly pour steamed frothed milk into the coffee. A cappuccino should be equal parts coffee and foam with about half the amount of milk. Using a spoon you can empty the foam and top your cappuccino with half of thick foam if required.
- Dust with Cinnamon or cocoa powder if desired and its ready to serve and that’s how you can make a cappuccino without a machine.
Yes, it that simple!! If you try any of this coffee recipe please lemme know in the comment box below. I would love to hear from you all, will be back with an amazing post XOXO